Looking for a Black with GH Executive Cerf with the thicker, shinier leather. Help!

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
So all the brand new Executive totes that are coming into stores now have duller, thinner leather that doesn't look quite as good as the ones just from a few months ago. I at first thought I liked the look better, but upon further examination, I now feel the bag looks rather boring with this new leather. It's almost like washed caviar I guess as opposed to the shinier type.

Does anyone know where I can find a brand new, still wrapped up, Black and Gold hardware Executive with this old leather? Seems like it's still easy to find it with the Silver but not with the Gold!!

Please help. Thanks :smile:

Chrisy

O.G.
Jun 7, 2009
I saw a Black with GH Executive Cerf at the Bloomie in South Coast Plaza. I didn't pick it up but it seems like the thicker leather. Good Luck.

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
I saw a Black with GH Executive Cerf at the Bloomie in South Coast Plaza. I didn't pick it up but it seems like the thicker leather. Good Luck.
Funny you mention this because I just got mine from there. I thought it had better leather than most of the new ones I'd seen recently. They had just gotten a new shipment in. I think that the older leather from last year and earlier this year may be all sold out :sad: