Looking for a black leather julianne at Macys

I bought one on Saturday at Macy's! She's a beautiful bag. Regular $458, they had just marked her down that morning. I also got an extra 15% for using a Macy's card, plus I had a $25 gift card, so she only cost me $195 including tax! Needless to say, I was thrilled!! I bought mine in St. Louis at the West County mall. At that time, I know they had at least one more, and I also saw one at Macy's in Chesterfield mall in St. Louis. HTH

I called the all Macys stores that have been mentioned and they all told me that the black julianne is now for sale at $320, and that it was a computer glitch that caused them to ring up for so much less than that lately. So lucky you!! Enjoy!

I was at Nordstrom tonight and asked the SA about the Julianne in black leather. She didn't have any in the store and said they were full price ($458). She called me a few minutes later and said she could sell it to me for $304 and free shipping.

It was the Nordstrom at Dallas Galleria.

What do you ladies think? Is $304 the best I'll be able to do, or should I keep trying the doubtlet?

What do you ladies think? Is $304 the best I'll be able to do, or should I keep trying the doubtlet?

Mrs. Tipton, who knows. $304 is still a pretty good savings. Just depends on how bad you want her. I was one of the lucky ones that got one at Macy's last weekend. She was $204 before tax. I had a $25 gift card, so she was $195 total, including tax! So, so glad I picked her up. This particular one in black leather is absolutely gorgeous. I am not usually one to carry black handbags, but I do love this one!

Dillards at Barton Creeek Square in Austin has one black leather Julianne on sale - I didn't check the price, sorry. It looked to be in good condition...

So, I did order it from Nordstrom's for $304, no shipping. They didn't have any in the store. I had to ask and it took a few minutes to track it down. One SA said there was only one in Hawaii, but another said there are plenty and mine is being shipped from Chicago. ONE thing, though, only black/brass available. NO black/silver on sale.
Black/Silver is still at the boutique, so I don't believe it will be at the outlet soon either.