Looking for a bag lookalike [not a knockoff!] of the Coach Thompson Editorial Bag.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    xxx we do not allow links to counterfeits.

This was the bag I was saving for and dying to get, and the brown colour apparently went out. I absolutely adore it, and unfortunately, I don't have a Coach store in the vicinity. Now I have to find an alternative. I adore the one-closure design, and no outside pockets of any sort. It's also a roomy bag. Can anyone recommend a bag around the price range [$500-$600 maximum]? Mulberry has a similar design but it's too pricey for me. I apologize in advance that the photo is from a replica site, it's the only picture I could find.
    [/CENTER]

2. #3 Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    The mods will most likely remove the link to the replica site ( don't want to promote replica sites here ) so, here is a pic of the bag.

PS: I don't know of any other bags that look like that one but, you could always try ebay for this specific bag or ask over in the Coach subforum if anyone knows where you can find one. I know the ladies there are great at hunting down bags!!

Attached Files:

3. Did you try calling Coach to see if they still have any brown ones in their warehouse? When quantities get low, they might take it off the website but still have a few left in stock.

4. That's worth a try ozmodiar. I'm still saving a bit[ student], so are there any other similar bags?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice