Looking for 2007 dark beige bubble quilt bowler

apvu

Aug 23, 2008
I called 800 # and was told it's sold out at Chanel boutique. If anyone see one at NM, Saks, or Nordstrom please let me know.
Thanks in advance

apvu

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks jess4749. I tried on the light beige at NM last week but didn't like it much. I prefer the dark beige (olive) or maybe the new grey

sunbeamy

Jun 7, 2007
I just got a email from Hannah Perry, they have Bubble Quilt Bowler in Dark Brown with Gold HW) $2750.

here the picture..
BubbleQuilt_001[1].JPG
is this what you are looking for?

apvu

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks everyone for you help. I found one (dark beige with GHW). Sabrina from NM Chicago is the best :tup:

gerrygirl

Jul 12, 2007
I've been looking everywhere for this bag as well! Does anyone know whether it is still available at the stores?

apvu

Aug 23, 2008
Your best bet would be NM. When I got mine a few weeks ago, I was told there were only 8 left in the company. So call your NM SA and have them check the system. There might be one left somewhere that he/she can order for you.

gerrygirl

Jul 12, 2007
Thanks apvu & bagaday! Apvu, did you get the one in the smaller bowler (12.5" lengthwise) or the larger size (14")?

Could anyone help compare the two?! I've only seen the bag once (and on somebody else) so I'm really confused. Would you prefer the larger or the smaller size?