Looking 4 Pic of a Weekend Coach Bag

alyssa

May 4, 2006
Thanks REYNALDOC. I had saw tat one too. But its a baby bag, its much bigger than the one I saw instore. The size is just like the black one I posted.

This bag is from last summer's collection, so the best I can tell you is to try the Coach outlets--plus, it did not come in signature fabric that I am aware of--came in the shiny Hamptons fabric only.

Thanks alot FashionFrenzy & Harlem_cutie for ur info. Im not sure why I saw a similar one in signature fabric instore. :blink: Maybe different countries carry different stocks...
Actually I wanted a pic so tat I can show my friend cos she is goin US frequently & she told me tat Coach is cheaper there than over here in Singapore. :idea:

Hey ladies, I manage to get a pic of the bag im looking for already! Yeah....Take a look. Tis is the one im talking abt..:biggrin:
Did anyone of u see it in NY?

Attachments

• coach bag 1.jpg
    coach bag 1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 131
  • coach bag 2.jpg
    coach bag 2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 36
alyssa said:
Hey ladies, I manage to get a pic of the bag im looking for already! Yeah....Take a look. Tis is the one im talking abt..:biggrin:
Did anyone of u see it in NY?

Thats adorable! I hope someone can help you out, because that is such a cute bag! Shoot I want one, lol.

Soleil said:
check out this site
http://www.i-piazza.co.jp/coach/coach_new.shtml

The bag you're looking for is there~:yes:

Thank you so much Solei! You are good! Managed to find a nice pic of it. Yeah yeah tats the one I want to buy :P Is it a new designs btw?
How come its not on Coach.com

harlem_cutie said:
some of those bags DO NOT look real :sick: and I think you can only buy Coach online from the Coach website

Thanks Harlem_cutie. I will be careful..
So has anyone seen tis bag instore? How much is it selling for?

I saw one on eBay (from a reputable COACH seller) more like the black one you originally posted off bonafideluxury.com -

Auction - http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-Hampt...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pictures -

1896white111.jpg

1896white3.jpg