Looking 4 Pic of a Weekend Coach Bag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Im looking for a picture of a bag of smilar design to this one. I saw it instore but I can't find it online at coach.com.
    Only managed to find tis pic tat is cloest in design & size on tis webbie given by one of member...

http://www.bonafideluxury.com/Coach_Hamptons_Weekend_Pocket_Bag/8F40/partinfo-id-447.html

Wanted it in Khaki Signature jacquard fabric with leather trimcolour.

Does anyone happen to have a pic of it? Pls let me know...Really appreciate it :angel:

2. Thanks REYNALDOC. I had saw tat one too. But its a baby bag, its much bigger than the one I saw instore. The size is just like the black one I posted.

3. This bag is from last summer's collection, so the best I can tell you is to try the Coach outlets--plus, it did not come in signature fabric that I am aware of--came in the shiny Hamptons fabric only.

4. Thanks alot FashionFrenzy & Harlem_cutie for ur info. Im not sure why I saw a similar one in signature fabric instore. :blink: Maybe different countries carry different stocks...
    Actually I wanted a pic so tat I can show my friend cos she is goin US frequently & she told me tat Coach is cheaper there than over here in Singapore. :idea:

5. Hey ladies, I manage to get a pic of the bag im looking for already! Yeah....Take a look. Tis is the one im talking abt..:biggrin:
    Did anyone of u see it in NY?

coach bag 1.jpg coach bag 2.jpg
  6. wut a cute bag :smile:

7. Thats adorable! I hope someone can help you out, because that is such a cute bag! Shoot I want one, lol.

8. some of those bags DO NOT look real :sick: and I think you can only buy Coach online from the Coach website

9. Thank you so much Solei! You are good! Managed to find a nice pic of it. Yeah yeah tats the one I want to buy :P Is it a new designs btw?
    How come its not on Coach.com

Thanks Harlem_cutie. I will be careful..
    So has anyone seen tis bag instore? How much is it selling for?

10. I think this design is from last year, I remember seeing it online and in the stores then. You might be able to find it on eBay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice