Looking 4 a Bag Organizer/Shaper 4 a Fairly Newer(?) Model Chanel...

amesbegonia

Aug 4, 2012
I am newer to Chanel so I am not sure but I think the style of bag I recently purchased just came out in the last few years. I read its the replacement for the GST(?). I can't find the exact name of this bag anywhere but here are sites that have my bag (and I'll post pics too).

This You Tuber's bag looks JUST like my bag... she calls it the CHANEL Timeless Classic Tote

Spotted Fashion calls it the Chanel Timeless Classic Tote
https://www.spottedfashion.com/2016...classic-tote-bag-from-cruise-2016-collection/

Brag My Bag calls it the Chanel Large Classic Tote
https://www.bragmybag.com/chanel-fall-winter-2017-classic-and-boy-bag-collection-act-1/

... Unless I am wrong and these are all different bags. Or not even my bag...

I'd like to slow my bag losing shape. I think it will lose structure just like the GST where the lower walls have weak spots. I think a bag organizer/insert (or base shaper) could help slow the loss of structure of the the bag. I found that with my LV's it just kinda helped keep it's shape keep my tote more straight.... preserving the lines of the bag longer. I just love the lines of this bag.... I have hobos and other bags that are made to be broken in but this one is not! But I can tell, just like the GST, it will want to be broken in, in that weak area...

If you have bought the bag or if you know what my bag is called or where I can find an organizer for this specific bag, I would love some suggestions!!! For my Louis Vuitton's I purchased the Purse to Go organizers and was happy enough with them. I know a lot of You Tubers are sent the Samorga.... But I could not find an organizer for the dimensions for my particular bag....

Here are the dimensions of my bag:
Width (at base): 14"
Height: 10"
Depth: 4"

On another note: I have searched on this forum for info about my bag but I am just not finding any posts! I'd love to read unboxings/info/anything!!!! But I can't find any posts?!?! I think part of the problem is I don't even know what to call my bag... so maybe I am missing posts that way. Or maybe my bag is so new there's just not a lot of posts. Or maybe it's not a well received bag?

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• Chanel-Calfskin-Shopping-Tote_94265_front_large_0.jpg
    Chanel-Calfskin-Shopping-Tote_94265_front_large_0.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 679
  • Chanel-Calfskin-Shopping-Tote_94265_interior_1_large_0.jpg
    Chanel-Calfskin-Shopping-Tote_94265_interior_1_large_0.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 665
  • Chanel-Calfskin-Shopping-Tote_94265_right_angle_large_0.jpg
    Chanel-Calfskin-Shopping-Tote_94265_right_angle_large_0.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 668
I don’t have any tote bag from Chanel, but I do use a customized felt bag organizer for my medium Longchamp top handle bag. Hope it helps.

I ordered the organizer from Samorga official site. Picked an existing model from the website I like, and gave them the interior measurement of the bag for customization. They only charged me approximately U$2-$3 more for customization. If you need it to be more rigid, you can do double felt. All their bag organizers are made-to-order and shipped from Korea. They have tons of colour to choose from. It took me three weeks to receive the insert.

Here’s the insert size I gave to them. Height is lower than the original bag, otherwise it doesn’t look that good.
Custom Insert:
- Insert size: W30cm x H15cm x D16.5cm
- (bag size: W32cm x H28cm x D17cm)
- Pockets layout: L8
- Color: Black
- Price for this one: USD $55 + shipping $12 = $67

IMG_1513025664.884923.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I am not generally a big bag/toted person and though I have a chanel tote in my collection it’s not a very structured one (I prefer softer look)

Normally I don’t use shapers organizers either anymore since I transitioned to almost all chanel flaps so don’t need. Before that time though I used an organizer from Pursefection and I loved it. Very practical, functional has structure but not bulky. I don’t know sizing for your bag but do think they have larger sized ones so maybe google and take a look?

I ordered twice from Samorga and purchasing a non-customized item went smoothly, but ordering a customized one became a nightmare. I gave details and sketches but they were not accounted for when I received my item. To make a long story short, they got very defensive and I returned it. I eventually got a customized Original Club and I couldn’t be happier. I got it based on the YouTube videos comparing the 2 brands and Original Club always got the better review. They’re more durable, had faster shipping, and it also came with a dust bag, which I loved. Good luck with your insert hunting!