lookin for a messanger bag

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you guys like the large musette or the tulum gm better. TIA

2. tulum gm

3. Mussete... I've always been a fan of the shape... :yes:

4. i like the Musette. i myself have the Musette Salsa, and i love the shape of it. the Tulum GM is too bulky :blah:

5. Mini Lin Saumur gets my vote for being a classy practical messenger bag. Besides being pretty!

6. I agree the saumur is on my list
    but betwen the ones u metion
    I'd go for the mussete

7. ITA

8. I will vote for Musette

9. I have the large mussette and I use it as an everyday bag. I love it a lot:love:

10. When I think Messenger I think Abbesses... If that is too big though I would definitely entertain the thought of a Musette. It's an awesome bag. Good luck with your decision. :rolleyes:

11. Tulum GM was way too big on me...... so i sent it back, then i bought Saumur in mono instead, one of my fav bag ever! very comfortable and usful! i bought Hudson GM in the past, very good looking bag, but not so comfortable in the shoulder. :heart:

i have Musette Tango in Damier --- this was one of my fav BEFORE i had a baby, so comfortable and sharp looking, i used to wear it even when i was driving!