Lookie what I found....

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    I don't know who was around when I was whining about how badly I wanted a Shadow bag. My issue was that I couldn't find enough reason to buy one of the little ones in a bright color (let alone black on black, I already have 3 black bags) so I figured if by some crazy chance I came across the pieced leather one, I might splurge and get it.

I was eyeing one on ebay that was in the UK, but I don't really buy overseas because I hate waiting 2 weeks and then having to beg my fiancé to rush home to beat the delivery guy...

But one day I got tired of being sensible. I asked if the seller would accept anything lower than the asking price, and she said she'd accept 50 GBP less, so I pounced. It was still kinda pricey, lol, (and I shouldn'tve bought it since I should be saving to help pay for my wedding) but I couldn't resist and now she's all MIIIIIINE! :graucho:

It's roomier than expected: I could easily fit my little Cole Haan pouch and my new double zip coin purse inside with a lot of room to spare. I could use my borough wallet instead, but it's a bit of a snug fit...

Attached Files:

2. Ooh cute! Congratulations! I was very tempted by the Shadow bags. Is the chain comfortable on your shoulder?

3. Congrats! I absolutely love this bag, looks great on you! !

4. Wow! That looks great on you and I like the way it looks with your dress. Congratulations!

5. So far, yes... can't wait to take it out for a spin! The leather part of the strap makes me think it won't be too hard on my shoulder.

6. Thank you! :biggrin:

Thanks! I'm 5'10 so I always have to check strap lengths before buying, lol!

7. I think this is the prettiest Shadow. Congrats and enjoy!

8. Thank you! I've wanted this version since they first made their debut. :yes:

9. So cute! Looks made for you! [emoji3]

10. Cute! I really do like it. It sounds like it was meant to be yours. :smile:

11. Congrats!

This bag is adorable and looks great on you. It goes so well with you dress.

Enjoy!

12. Looks great! sounds like it was meant to be yours.

13. Looks nice on you and a great length. Congrats!

14. Very cute!!

15. Thank you, ladies! So happy I found it. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice