Lookie! See What Santa is Bringing Me!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I've been lusting for one of the antic brown Prada wallets since they came out back in the fall but could never justify the price. I just scored this loverly wallet for $255! Still obscene for a wallet, but I really love this one. Being zippered, it can double as a clutch when I don't want to drag an entire handbag out with me. It should be here by Monday at the latest. I also attached a couple of other angles.

Hey Jill, I know you have the fold over version, but don't you have the zipper version too?

Whatcha think? :nuts:

pra024w-1m0506_p.jpg

Attachments

• Prada_wallets_2_p.jpg
    Prada_wallets_2_p.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Prada_wallets_3_p.jpg
    Prada_wallets_3_p.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 61
i don't find 255 obscene at all for a gorgeous 100% leather wallet like that!! that's so rare!

what i do find obscene is 700 for vuitton canvas or $1000 goyard canvas!!! :rant:

OMG! Check this out IRL!! The second I picked it up out of the box, it even FELT like Prada! I knew it was also lined in leather, but even the inside leather is like BUTTA! I'm going to quit complaining about what I paid for it, now that I've got it in my hot little hands. :graucho:

Oh, Jill & chipoman81, I got it from Bluefly. Yes, I still trust them. :yes:

Attachments

• 2006_1208Image0021.JPG
    2006_1208Image0021.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 2006_1208Image0023.JPG
    2006_1208Image0023.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 68
  • 2006_1208Image0024.JPG
    2006_1208Image0024.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 63
Apologies in advance, but I HAVE to gush some more!!! I LOVE THIS WALLET!! :heart:

I was able to consolidate three different things in my bag into this wallet and there's still room for more. I had a french Brighton wallet, a small credit card holder and a larger credit card holder/wallet (yes, I have too many credit cards!), all fairly stuffed full and there was even room for my Waterman Expert pen (that's the fat, chunky one) in the open area.

It even SMELLS yummy!:love:

Okay, disgusting gushing over. Good grief, I don't think I've carried on THIS much about my new Gucci Amalfi. :shame:

OMG! Check this out IRL!! The second I picked it up out of the box, it even FELT like Prada! I knew it was also lined in leather, but even the inside leather is like BUTTA! I'm going to quit complaining about what I paid for it, now that I've got it in my hot little hands. :graucho:

Oh, Jill & chipoman81, I got it from Bluefly. Yes, I still trust them. :yes:

it's gorgeous!! congrats!! :nuts:

i had that same wallet style in black saffiano a couple years back--holds a TON!!