Lookie!!! My new Neo-Speedy from a PF member!!

1. :nuts: My new baby arrived in the mail last week and I just took her out for a day on the town yesterday.

I love this bag SO much. :love: :love:

I bought it from a PF member (Sunshine) and it is in excellent condition. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I actually got a lot of stares and two compliments while I was wearing it. Its funny b-cuz we talk about the denim line a lot on this forum but yesterday I was looking for other people with one and I saw nothing.

Good. I don't want everyone with my bag anyway. LOL :lol:

Anyone who is on the fence about this bag....just get it. I'm saving my pennies to get the fuchia one too!!! :nuts:

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! :P

The purseforum marketplace is the greatest.

Neo1.jpg Neo2.jpg
  2. i remember you were waiting for this.......all these new LV denim bags for you lately :love:........it looks gorgeous on you, especially with the jeans :P

3. woooooooooohoooooooooooo its looks great on you! enjoy!!

4. you look great- I want one also!

5. very nice
    congrats :smile:

6. Lovely bag, enjoy it (I'm sure you do :biggrin:)!

7. Wow, congrats! It looks great on you!

8. So nice, looks great on you! I can't wait to see this bag IRL. Enjoy!

9. You look FANTASTIC wearing it!!!:love: ENJOY!!!

10. Looks great...Im so glad you love it!!!

11. Congrats! Enjoy your new LV!

12. That is beautiful!!!! I was not a fan of Neo-Speedy before, but the more I see it, the more I like it. It really does look good on you :love:

13. congrats, it's beautiful!

14. That bag is the cutest!!!!!!! I would love one of those in the pink too!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!!

15. It looks really good on you!! Cute bag and very pretty!! Congrats I Ilovebags!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice