Lookie at what I got today!!

The one in Causeway bay is at World Trade, which is behind Sogo. They have a lot of brands such as Prada, Gucci, Marc Jacobs etc...even the odd pair of Roger Vivier! The prices are marked up a little BUT there are discounts and extra discounts if you're a member. You really should check it out! There's also one at Wyndham St. in Central across from California Fitness.

They sell bags, accessories, shoes and clothes from brands like Chloe, Miu Miu, Balenciaga etc. etc. I love it there! :yahoo:

Thanks so much! Hmm... I've been to World Trade Centre a lot of times but never noticed Twist for some reason. Thanks again, will definitely check it out some time.

Thanks so much! Hmm... I've been to World Trade Centre a lot of times but never noticed Twist for some reason. Thanks again, will definitely check it out some time.

No problem! I hope you find what you're looking for!

Thanks to everyone that posted a comment!! I wore them for the first time today for 10 hours and there's NO PAIN AT ALL!! I'm so happy to find a beautiful shoe that is painless! :tup: