Lookee what's coming from AFF--tell me what you think please--

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Hi gals,

I saw this bag in black and didn't like it all, don't ask my why I think the red is so gorgeous--DUNNO, and never saw the red before this. It hasn't arrived yet, when it does will post pix.

front_reference.jpg

Wow... I like the deep red color. I've never seen it IRL and I don't normally like patents because they feel somewhat stiffer to me... but Ann says the patent on this bag is soft? Do tell when you get the bag. When do you expect it? Please post pics when you get it...

Congrats!

I was wondering who snatched it up so quickly! I think it's beautiful. I'm not sure I would have purchased it but it looks like a rare find! Please let us know when you get it.

I wouldn't have purchased it if she hadn't said the leather was soft, ugh will be disappointed if it's stiffy--ROFL!!!!
I guarantee you that you'll be pleasantly shocked at how soft Prada's patent leather is. The first time I picked up a patent bag in NM I was expecting that icky, stiff plastic feel too and was I ever surprised.

Just a side note for those that aren't aware of it: while Prada's patent is in fact patent leather, the Miu Miu patents are a poly coated fabric. They are NOT leather. I find that offensive given the price tags on Miu Miu patents!! :yucky:

Yikes, good to know, about Miu Miu patent. I found out the hard way on a Valentino bag, ordered the bag, received it and thought "HMMM this doesn't feel like leather".
Spoke to the SA about it who said "It isn't leather but it will wear better because it's vinyl". Oh no I said and back it went. LOL.

The Dior Cannage is also vinyl! What is up with these guys? By the way Longchamp am so jealous of your purchase! I have the black one and love it but the red is so unique!