Lookee what I got!

I agree with this exactly.. and add the two scarves. :smile: Those are pretty!

Oh yah. The scarves are definately staying. I have hat boxes full of scarves. I love them. Especially since some were my Grandmother's and she died before I was ever born. So it's a nice little connection I have to her even though I never got to meet her.

I love the color of the Ergo Tote. I just don't know what all I will put into it. I'm used to carrying very little stuff. Just a wallet, wristlet, cell phone, and keys usually. Hmmmm, maybe this will be my new purse I take to my Son's TKD class. That way I can throw my book or magazine into it.

Can you tell I'm an extrovert and like to think out loud?

LOL I'm always thinking out loud.

It's such a classy, gorgeous bag... I'm sure you'll find use for it. Sounds like you already are :yes:

did they have that ergo tote in any other colors? what is the lining inside?

The lining is the legacy stripe. At my outlet - Marysville, WA - I grabbed the only Ergo that they had out. I don't know if they had more stashed someplace for the big crowds this weekend. You would have to call to know for sure. If you live close, there is also the Burlington and North Bend Outlets that you can try. A little more of a drive though.

oh cool! i did call marysville and she found a brown tote for me, but it took awhile so maybe it was in the back. good thing i checked. thanks so much for posting or i would never have known!

oh cool! i did call marysville and she found a brown tote for me, but it took awhile so maybe it was in the back. good thing i checked. thanks so much for posting or i would never have known!

Very cool. Were they willing to put it on hold for you? When I saw the one I bought I snatched it up and carried it around the store with me just in case it was the only one.

It's a great collection, it all goes well together! Your accessories will fit in either the bleecker flap or the tote! The tote is a great size (I have turquoise) and I love dark/chocolate brown, but sometimes a purse is in order! Just figure out what will be the most useful to you.

When I carry my turquoise ergo, it usually has only the things I would normally put in a purse (Ali you know! and even she isn't filled up)! Sounds silly I know, but it's a beautiful bag! Who cares if all you have is wallet and lipstick in it!:roflmfao: