Look whos here "Reveal"

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you :biggrin:

2. Thanks.... Of course i'll post pics when I wear it :smile:

3. Sry they r addictive... Now I want a third one! :biggrin:

4. Your Vendome is gorgeous! This was supposed to be my 2nd Goyard but I got distracted by the soon-to-be-out Fidji.

It shall be my 3rd!

5. Gorgeous!:smile:

6. ohh wht color would you get?

7. thank you :biggrin:

8. Your bag is so very beautiful, congratulations!

9. I was planning on black but your brown Vendome looks lovely too!

Yours is a PM right?

10. mine is black on black!.. ya its PM the GM s too big for a purse!

11. I think my laptop configuration makes the colour look kind of different

But tt's just plain gorgeous!! Have you seen the brown on brown before? Wondering if it's going to be lovely too... .am going Paris this Sep so I shall buy a Goyard there! Gee, can't wait!

12. i saw brown on brwon but leather on canves it looked nice but i prefer the black on black as i dont know how the brown on brown look.. good luck and dont forget to post..
    >> if you go to paris can you check how much is the courisere 30 black on brown with additional strap is? i know its far but thought of asking!

13. thanks :smile:

14. Sure, will let you know!

15. thanks :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice