Look whos here "Reveal"

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Awesome! I love Goyard bags but don't know where to purchase one. But anywho, congrats on your lovely bag.

2. thanks! :smile:
    i hope u get urs soon u dont knw when those guys will decide to increase their prices

3. stunning

4. thank you :smile:

5. very nice. looking into one myself

6. thanks!.. please do post pics when u do get one :smile:

7. Love this bag :smile:

8. thnx... me too :biggrin:

9. Beautiful! ;)

10. :nuts: gorgeous!

11. u have gr8 taste then :biggrin:

12. thank you :biggrin:

13. Wow! Beautiful pictures, congrats!!

14. CONGRATS on your amazing bag!!! Thank you also for showing us the lock and keys. Great craftsmanship. I know you waited a long time for this. When I read your earlier thread, I was hoping you would get your Vendome as soon as possible. Please post pics of you modeling it. I know it is completely fabulous!!

15. Darn you!!! Now I want one too! As if my LV addiciton wasn't bad enough...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice