Look Who Just Joined My H Bag Family...

1. Hi Everyone, I'm so pleased with my latest acquisition yesterday that I'm bursting to share...a new Kelly 35 :heart: in brown fjord with gold hardware has just joined my H bag family :yahoo: This baby was shot right after she got out of her orange box!!

Papa Bolide, Mama & Sisters Birkins and Cousin Plume weren't available at the time of the photo-shoot. They were napping in their orange havens and I didn't have the heart to wake them up.

Only Brother Lakis was free to join in for a snap-shot :supacool:

Grandpa Croco and Grandma Ostrich are aiming to join the family soon, they are languishing somewhere in the H factory awaiting the craftsmen to fix their dentures (read hardware) before they can fly over...I wish!!! :lol:

DSC05091.JPG DSC05090.JPG
  2. that's the kelly size i want to have! and i love the brown with GH for fall........how do you like your lakis?

congrats! and share pics of the rest of the family soon!

3. Congrats!! I love that shade of brown!

4. It is gorgeous! Congrats!!!

5. Congratulations! great addition, fjord leather is fantastic!

6. Gorgeous, rich color. Congrats!

7. beautiful!:love:

8. Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your latest addition!

9. Beautiful!!! Congrats!:yahoo: Hmm.. your H family sounds very very scrumptious.. FAMILY PIC, pls!:roflmfao:

10. Stunning, Dah-ling......truly spectacular - rather! Congratulations on this incredible purchase.

11. that is absolutely pretty.. I want a Kelly in that size as well.. hope to see the family photo-shoot soon..... gosh, that is such a stunner..

12. Thanks everybody!

This is such a great forum for all like-minded H bag lovers to congregate and share joy and <sometimes> tears :yes: My friends and family think I'm nuts though they don't necessarily disapprove, but it just means I can't share the joys of lugging an orange box home with them - they just won't understand what's the big deal :sad:

As for the Kelly 35, this is the size that most suits my needs on a daily basis - fits everything with shoulder + hand carry options, and is soooo elegant. The Fjord is one of my fave leathers too, and choc color + gold hardware <gasp> is divine. :love:

I was in fact lucky to have her. I had asked for a Kelly 35 last week and they only had it in the new blue which I didn't fancy (not my shade) and black (not another Black please). So my store manager checked around and got this for me - straight from Paris it seems (very timely the stock arrived). :yahoo: So nobody else touched it except the craftsman and the packer and then me!!! Woohoo!

As for my Kelly Lakis 32, it's a DREAM. Guarantee - it will convert any non-Kelly lover to one immediately. No more juggling with my shopping bags and trying to open the bag while the cell phone rings :yahoo: Plus the shorter shoulder strap makes it a trendier bag too so sometimes I even go out in sloppy clothes with the Lakis <gasp> The other Kellys somehow demand a little more attention from one - like you got to dress up smarter complete with a H scarf to match the timeless elegance of the Kelly - if you know what I mean.

P.S. The blacksheep of the family - youngest Brother JPG wasn't carrying his own WEIGHT enough - he has since been told to take a hike (I sold it). :lol:

13. You lucky thing! What a gorgeous bag! The color with the gold hardware -- perfect. Congratulations on the newest addition to your already attractive H family!

14. Congrats on the new addition! Brown in Fjord looks fantastic!

15. Congratulations, Miss P.!!! :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice