Look who I picked up toDAY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I took a few hours off work this morning to drop off my DH at the airport but little did he know that I was also there to pick up my first out of 3 arrivals! UPS wasn't too far from the YVR airport..

[​IMG]

Had to wait around a little since I was there early..think the UPS staff were just having breakfast :biggrin: but as soon as I got the box I could not wait to tear it open

[​IMG]

2. Woohoo, a live one

[​IMG]

3. TGIF!!! no torturing reveal here...

You'll know who she is :cloud9:
    [​IMG]

4. You're quick to Livia!! :biggrin:

5. I love reveals :smile: And look what you have. It's gorgeous. The SGH makes it look really light grey.

6. fantabulous!

7. I know what you mean. I have the GGH PT and i think the galet looks a little diff with that combo

8. #8 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    I opened the box in the parking lot...people were coming and going - I didn't care, i was busy taking shots

[​IMG]

Sunshiney DAY!

[​IMG]

9. That's right so you now have TWO Galet. That's not fair :P I actually saw Galet irl for the first time yesterday and oh my, it is more beautiful than I had thought it would be.

Yeah, I noticed you where still in your car :lol: It really is gorgeous and the leather looks great!

10. Livia, muggles thank you for being here on my short reveal :hugs:

11. I LOVE IT!!:nuts: I need some Galet in my life!! CONGRATS!

More pics!!

12. Gorgeous :heart: :love: :heart: :love:.

13. Then we drove to work... we were 2 hrs late (my excuse was i dropped my hubby off)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. It really is fab! Now I am wondering hmmmm... the raisin city, maybe it should turn to galet?.....

15. So pretty! All these gorgeous pictures of Galet are making me want one! I love it with gsh it gives it a nice soft look. Great purchase!