look who followed me home!

Congrats and I just ordered my cerises pochette! I can't wait to get it. This is my first purchase from 1-866-Vuitton (I love the way they say, VuiTTON). It was very exciting! I told her that I did need a box as well. I wonder if it will come with plastic on the handles and a dust cover.

mewlicious said:
Congrats on your two beauties! They're excellent! Where is your store? I'm tempted to call up and get myself a cerises pochette.

I got these at the Atlanta store, and the SA was super nice. I've used my pochette every day...it's so cheery! :love:

Good luck!

hippiechic said:
I went to the LV shop the other day - after my questions here on Friday, I thought I'd come home with the Mono Petit Noe or perhaps the Mono Speedy. However...as I learned, you never know which bag is going to speak to you once you get there.

I checked out the Petit Noe in Mono, Multicolore, and Epi - but I just wasn't feeling it. The Multi had a delicious lining, but I still haven't decided whether I like the Multi or not. The very patient SA showed me a number of other shoulder bags, including the Tulum and Batignolles. But the one I really loved wasn't a shoulder bag at all...it was the Ellipse PM! She's about the same size as my beloved Damier Speedy 25, but in an interesting, unusual shape that's easy to get stuff in and out of. And, she has the double buckles on the handles in case I want to attach a shoulder strap.

Then I remembered to ask whether they had any Cerises left at all, and the SA smiled and said they had a few Pochette Accessoires left. I asked if she'd show me one (there weren't any out on display), and when she brought it out, it was so adorable that I couldn't leave it there.:love: I hadn't intended to spend nearly so much, so I think my purchases will need to last at least the rest of the year, but both the Cerises Pochette and little Ellipse had to come home with me.

Below are pics of my new babies being unwrapped, and one of the whole happy family (including one of my cats).:tender:

Forgot to ask....what camera did you use to take your pics? They are so clear for such a small file size.