Look What's Coming To 'Aid' My 'Kitchen'!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Gloss Cinnamon KitchenAid KSM150 Artisan Mixer! :party:

I started up a cupcake business a few months ago and was getting by with a pre-loved 20+ year old Kenwood Chef mixer but recently it's been squeaking and playing up a bit. I'm able to sell it for what it cost me so thought instead of buying something second-hand or brand new but affordable, I'd spurge and get what I've always wanted... a KitchenAid! Available in a multitude of mouthwatering hues it was difficult to decide which colour to go for but in the end I settled on this gorgeous gloss cinnamon (burgundy red). Mmmmmm! :P

2. congrats...its gorgeous!! its amazing how happy kitchen aid mixers make me....

3. That's great! That's a gorgeous color, have fun making those deliscious cupcakes!

4. I'm so freaking jealous!!!!

5. Very nice, and the color is perfect!

6. OMG I'm so jealous! I want one of these too! I hope you bake many beautiful things in your new KitchenAid! :smile:

7. Gawjus! That's one purchase you will never regret. Congratulations and happy baking.:smile:

8. Congratulations! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine. They're wonderful machines! It makes me happy just to look at mine. :love:

9. I want one.. I think I'm just going to have to register for it!!

10. I want one so bad! That's awesome, congrats!

My fiance tells me I don't need one because I don't bake... I told him I would if I had one of those, haha.

11. KitchenAid mixers make me happy too! congrats on your new mixer and happy baking!

12. Pffft just got a call from the place I ordered my Gloss Cinnamon KitchenAid Mixer (KAM) from the other day to tell me that they're all out of that particular colour. As expected I was a little upset but surprisingly within mere moments I'd fallen head over heels in love with the 90th Anniversary Limited Edition KAM in Candy Apple Red!

[​IMG]

She's like a big beautiful toffee apple, gorgeously glossy and sickeningly sweet. Sure to put a smile on my dial and brighten my otherwise ordinarily underwhelming kitchen.

While I was initially taken with the beautiful burgundy toned cinnamon colour, I have to say I'm happy with how things turned out. My ruby rose replacement will be here by the end of the month and I can't wait! :party:

13. I had been wanting one for ages and I finally got one as a bday present this year to my complete surprise. It is so amazing.

14. I LOVE the candy apple red! It's fantastic!! :tup:

15. Lovely color. I got a white one last year and I love it! Congrats!