Look what we missed!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i know, i saw that too & have been kicking myself all morning (lol!!!) :noggin:

CONGRATS m1gr!!! :wlae: :heart: :wlae: :heart:

2. oh... that's sooo cute

3. Man, things like this make me want to turn back time so I can move to NY to be close to Barney's and the boutique and catch all these things when they first came out. Instead, I get these occasional blink-and-you-miss-it glimpses... *whimper* Congrats, m1g!!

4. *Edit

5. LP, I can't tell you how many times I've wished for the same thing!:girlsigh:

6. Hrmm... congrats Mig! But... I'm not saying that Bal clutch you won is fake, but the jeans they are selling are fake... so, beware I guess. :hrmm:

But that clutch probably isn't fake, so doesn't really matter I guess... Nevermind.

7. Thank you, slinks :heart: , aaa :heart: , sea :heart: , LP:heart: and Pewter :heart: . I was shocked when I saw it and hit the BIN without even reading the entire auction :shame:

LP, I wish I can also move to NY. I'll surely camp near the consignment shops and regularly check out the the bags I've missed before.

Pewter, I hope the clutch is a genuine Balenciaga...I don't want this to be another roller coaster ride for me. My angels might get tired of saving me :shame:

8. GORGEOUS!!! I saw this *right* after you got it!! never saw one of these before! really an interesting bag... kind if seems like its a precursor to the aulmoniere and the flap clutch!

CONGRATS!!!!!! :yahoo:

9. Awesome score! This looks real to me and very unique...congrats!

10. Thank you mocean :heart: and varsha:heart: , thanks for the assurance as well that it's genuine.

11. Thank you, Rock :heart: ...I went after the FB camel hobo but the seller removed the listing since her "friend" wanted it...I would have been so contented if I got the hobo...one day, when the time is right..I'll get my hands on it.

12. Ooooooh that hobo looks so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!