Look what we missed! Lilac '03 city! $950.

Aww thanks zac! I hit the BIN so fast that I didn't read the description :s I'm still not sure how I feel about the restoration, but I guess I'll find out soon :shrugs: I had the seller send me more pictures of the bag, but its still hard to tell. I hope everything will be okay with it and I'll have tons of pictures to share sometime next week :yes:

^ I did get it, but unfortunately....it's in a box on its way back to the seller. :s The seller had said it was refinished with spray, but I didn't realize spray = paint. I wasn't happy with it and luckily the seller was easy to work with. She says that she won't be charging the 15% restocking fee....we'll see what happens and I'll be sure to update you guys on the situation. :yes:

^ '03 lilac is really amazing. It has a bunch of variation....... in both of the '03 lilacs I own/ed the colors were slightly different (as you know, one of the things that I love about the older bags) -- let me see if I can find some small photos to upload! The '03 lilac compared to the '04 (I have never had an '04 to compare in real life though) seems that the '03 is a lot "cooler" of a color, more neutral and even grey or beige toned, like a "second skin" --- the '04 is more mauvey, very warm, and both colors have beautiful variation (from my experience).