tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
I'm so excited. My outlet purchases and my retail purchase are here

First Ocean Blue Clayton and matching wallet from the outlet

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409178323.079197.jpg

Next, Dillen Chelsea in taupe from the outlet

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409178373.185835.jpg

And last, my gray Buckly from retail. Thanks to Alex for matching the Macy's sale!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409178442.225828.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

I can't wait to hear about what you think about the styles after carrying them. Especially the Clayton. That color looks so beautiful. And I've never been a drawstring bag girl, but the Buckley appeals to me. And the color combo is sick. I love it. I'm loving my Chelsea but your Dillen in taupe is breathtaking! Congrats again. Lol.

I can't wait to hear about what you think about the styles after carrying them. Especially the Clayton. That color looks so beautiful. And I've never been a drawstring bag girl, but the Buckley appeals to me. And the color combo is sick. I love it. I'm loving my Chelsea but your Dillen in taupe is breathtaking! Congrats again. Lol.

I'll let you know what I think. Now, I don't think I would carry Clayton for a full day of shopping. LOL!! She's a little heavier than the regular Flo satchel but she is so worth it.

I'm not a draw string gal either but I could not resist Buckley. And the taupe Chelsea is such and understated elegant beauty in the taupe. I'm very pleased!

I'm so excited. My outlet purchases and my retail purchase are here

First Ocean Blue Clayton and matching wallet from the outlet

View attachment 2732675

Next, Dillen Chelsea in taupe from the outlet

View attachment 2732676

And last, my gray Buckly from retail. Thanks to Alex for matching the Macy's sale!

View attachment 2732677

Thanks for letting me share!

:yahoo: OMG, each one is prettier than the last!! STUNNING, T!!! :loveeyes: What a great haul. :happydance: Congrats honey.