Look what was just delivered :)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Dylan mini crossbody in Sand, from Zappos! Man, I love Zappos so much, ordered it yesterday, it just arrived. I cannot say enough about their service, they need to teach every other store out there how it's done!! :biggrin:

Image002.jpg

2. That's a beautiful bag! Love the color!

3. More pics, please!!! Modeling shots. I have been thinking about getting this

4. Congrats! I'd love to see more pics as well. I really like the look of this style ... very nice!

5. Thank you! I just love LP leather so much...can't stop touching it! :p
    Will try and take better pics.
    I was a little worried buying such a light color, but it's not an every day bag, more for going out, so hopefully I will be okay.
    It's a nice creamy shade of vanilla, similar to the Michael Kors vanilla.
    I will say that the magnet on the front flap isn't as strong as I hoped it would be, but I think it will be okay. And the zip pocket on top is very small, will only hold something the size of a gloss.
    But I still love it!!

6. I love light colors but I have 3 boys so forget it, lol. It's funny about the magnet. I have a Dylan clutch from a few years ago and waht I liked about it was that it had a zipper under the flap. the newer ones don't and I am afraid that my stuff will fall out.

7. This is so cute! Love the style/colour, but I'm so afraid of light colours. Do you mind sharing a modelling pix or two??