Look what UPS brought this morning...

1. This place is RAINING bags!!! :lol:

I had been telling my Mom about my Edith saga and I mentioned to her about the sale at Kirna Zabete because she was interested in the Chloe bags too... Anyway, the doorbell rang at 7:00 THIS MORNING and the UPS guy was there. I was like, :shocked: , uhhhh, :amazed:

He handed me this package and inside it was this: (excuse the carpet, it looks cruddy in the pic but really isn't)

paddington1.jpg

paddington2.jpg

I knew my Mom was behind it. I called her later and she said she had tried to get a black one for me (I mentioned I thought the black was cute) but they were all gone. :sad: I never thought I would like a paddy but this one is pretty cute, and look how smooshy it is!! I believe this color is TAUPE?

My husband looked at the lock and laughed...:rolleyes: His comment was, "Well it's certainly INTERESTING!" :lol: He's so tolerant.

I should have known my mom was up to something- I told her I was going to order that Muse from YSL in SF and she told me to wait till I came down there in the coming weeks (she lives there) because she wanted to go with me to look, so I told the SA there I would wait. Sneaky moms :lol:

2. Wow! Congrats Roo! What a wonderful mom you have!!

PS. Your doggy is a cutie too!

3. Thanks, that dog is a total hambone! :heart: My big question is how do I care for this bag? I don't want it getting ruined in the rain up here? Also, how do I condition it?

4. Beautiful! What a sweet Mom you have, and an adorable doggie!!

I didn't protect my Paddingtons with anything and they have been fine, very durable. I don't bring them out in bad weather though. If you are afraid of getting caught in the rain, keep a plastic bag inside it just in case.

5. Girl, that is a 100% possibility ALL THE TIME where I live! :lol: :roflmfao:

6. Hmm, then maybe you should give it to me, LOL! :biggrin:

How about investing in Appleguard Rain and Stain Repellent? There is an online source for it if you do a search. Something like www.leatherstuff.com.

7. Congrats Roo!! I absolutely adore this color. It is so beautiful!

8. Roo, your pup is so cute and adorable! I love your taupe Paddy too! Your mom is too cool for skool!

9. Got a black one, toots? :graucho:

10. :yahoo:Congrats, it's delicious!
    Think I can sweettalk my UPS guy into bringing something like that as well? :kiss::graucho:

11. Black is the only neutral color I didn't purchase!

12. :noggin: :lol:

13. If I win tonight's megabucks I'm buying that bag from you!! I couldn't participate in the Kirna sale because all of a sudden my practical side decided to take the extra paycheck I had this month and pay a charge card. I love three pay period months, but it sure would have been nice to purchase a new bag versus pay a bill.

14. Who luvs u baby??? :heart: [​IMG]

15. Your mom is very sweet to surprise you with a bag! Congrats! Btw, your dog is adorable!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice