redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
CIMG3358.jpg

MY DON'T WE LOOK HAPPY!

Thanks to Gypsybiker and Sweetart, I got my HG today.:yahoo:

no, it's for me!

This is one great bag! I have wanted one for so long and thanks to Gypsybiker and Sweetart she's mine!

Why MJ didn't make more of this style I can't imagine. It's big and quilty and chainy and wonderful. The color is so neutral, I can see wearing this all year round.

One pic is with flash and the other is without. It is a bit darker than it photographs. I don't think it will be hard to keep clean. I took a few modeling photos so you can see how it looks size wise. I just wish that he'd made this bag in other colors. What a great style!

Attachments

• CIMG3367.JPG
    CIMG3367.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 91
  • CIMG3365.JPG
    CIMG3365.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 74
  • CIMG3364.JPG
    CIMG3364.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 66
Here are a couple of pics with the chain and without. It fits really well under my shoulder and it is pretty flat against my body. The leather is pretty soft. It looks like it never got used so I think it's going to get even smooshier with wear.

Wow, can't believe how well preserved this bag is.

Attachments

• CIMG3360.JPG
    CIMG3360.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 77
  • CIMG3361.JPG
    CIMG3361.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 66
  • CIMG3362.JPG
    CIMG3362.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 86
  • CIMG3363.JPG
    CIMG3363.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 118
it's so pretty and it looks great on you. you're making me want one! is it heavy?

I don't think it's all that heavy. I think because of the way it sits under your arm. I think my blake is a whole lot heavier to carry because it sits lower and so it pulls on my shoulder more. If the chain is removed it is pretty light, but I love the whole chain thing going on so unless I plan on doing a lot of shopping with it, I'll leave the chain on. I thought it would feel a lot heavier than it does.:tup: