Look what the FedEx man brought!!!

I feel the SAME way about the Carly....I LOVE the big C's BUT the shoulder strap for ME is way too short on the medium bag which is the perfect size bag! The large bag has the perfect size shoulder strap but the bag is way too big for me....why cant they make one in the middle????? The Carly is so pretty! BUT for this decision...I SAY KEEP THE KHAKI/EBONY ALI B/C I am probably going to get that one too!!!!!!!

I hear ya'... if they made a carly just a little bit bigger it would be mine!! :nuts: Oh well.... I am loving the ali.. decisions, decisions... oh man.. this is hard!!! :crybaby:

i think the khaki/black Ali is best. To be honest, im not a big Carly fan. At least not the big sig Carlys. Sorry if this offends anyone, but i find the new huge sigged Coach bags ugly. haha

man oh man this is harder than I thought.. now I am wondering about the carly again!! I just love the big c's and the fact that the bag is not too formal and you don't have to open a clasp to get into it!! The ali does seem like more of a "classic" bag though if I were to keep one... hmm... well voting wise natural ali is in the lead, but just barely over the sig ali, and the carly votes are way behing!! I thought we had a lot of carly fans here!!! lol