Look What The Cat Drug In !

1. The SA had to put them in gift bags instead of boxes because they were out of the larger boxes.She has some large ones coming in Monday so I can run by and pick them up .
    I'm looking forward to using both the Noe & Tulum GM in the near future :biggrin: .
    It's raining here today and looks like we may see a bit of rain for the next couple of days so all I can do is look at them & smile for now.

2. Wow! Congrats to you!

3. Congrats! Beautiful bags! Here in Canada, they don't give us boxes at all, just regular shopping bags.:sad2:

4. congrats. im not a fan of either bags, but those looks precious!! lol ar first i actually thought your cat dragged those in. silly me...!

5. They're gorgeous, Cat! Congratulations!

6. YAY!!! THOSE ARE STUNNING!!!:love:

7. Wow, congratulations!!! :biggrin:

8. arghh.still havent gotten my Tulum Gm..you are killing me! LOL!...that bag is soooo me!

9. They give boxes, you just have to ask for them! :biggrin:

10. Cat: Wow! Nice, especially the Tulum!

11. yaaay! they are beautiful, congrats!!

12. Beautiful! I'm sure you'll enjoy them!

13. I never ever asked for boxes, now I have a very solid reason to buy something.

14. Oooh, the Tulum is so pretty, Cat! And you got the orange perforated bandeau, great choice :amuse:

Congrats, all great purchases! :nuts:

15. So cute good job cat!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice