look what Spy I received!!

Yeah, I don't get the - I just got this great bag, but I'm listing it on ebay for sale. I've looked through this thread twice and perhaps it's just like Chloe-babe says - one way to get advertisement for your sale. :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Yeah, I don't get the - I just got this great bag, but I'm listing it on ebay for sale. I've looked through this thread twice and perhaps it's just like Chloe-babe says - one way to get advertisement for your sale. :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

I find the whole thing very fishy..........you are not meant to talk about any bag you are selling on ebay in the PF. Very clever advertisement.

Saich, I was asked by another PF member to post that I received the spy with pictures.. that was all. I don't need ANY advertising.
We are sensitive here to advertisement being dressed up and served up as casual conversation. By naming your new thread "look what Spy I received!!" you made it sound like your personal new bag arrived, and not the bag you're trying to sell. Many people who posted on this thread apparently thought this is your bag, not one you are trying to unload simultaneously on ebay. If you were really only posting pics that someone requested, you could have posted in the other thread. But you chose to showcase your pictures in a new thread that was misleading. When katgrrrl asked whether you had gotten the one that was listed on ebay, you said that you had, whereas the listing on ebay is actually your sale.

I note that you have pulled the listing on ebay perhaps because you sold the bag off ebay? Do you deny that there is a connection between your having promoted your bag here and the sale that ensued?

As a general matter, the people on this forum don't like playing in people's mercantile games. If you didn't intend a game, at least acknowledge that you understand why some of us were confused and uncomfortable that your posts looked too much like advertising. Unfortunately your response to Saich reveals that you don't understand or care.

Dear Decophile/Saich,

No I don't understand. I don't understand why some women have to be catty and attacking. Several members asked that I post pictures when I receive the spy. Being that I'm new to the Purse forum, I asked member "secret_shopaholic" on where to post pictures and she specifically told me to start a new thread saying "look what spy I received" so that is what I did and yes she did know I was going to sell it.
I am sorry you can't comprend this concept. You must have alot of time on your hands to attack people that are new and simply taking advice from senior members. I would also like to add it is terribly sad you decided to be rude Saich, since I am receiving the "holy grail of all spys" the Dark Green/Gold Hologram spy.

Too bad and soo sad...

Your reply only confirms that you have come on here to advertise the bags you wish to sell, by referring to the fact of the Dark Green Hologram. I would be very interested to learn how you obtain such a bag as according to Fendi Italy their was only 5 of these made and they have one that is damaged so that leaves 4. This thread is very misleading and a lot of PF members think so

Wait laidies :smile:

I think, Katluxury was the girl who asked how much is the retail price for this bag, and we answerd to that. She told us that she was going to sell it in that particular post.

And I believe her when she said that the members asked her to post pictures.

So she named the post "look the bag I received" in reference to that previous post I think.

but I think, because this info was in a previous post we didn't pay attention and forgot that the bag was always a bag that she was supposed to sell.

I think that she's honnest, and that we made a mistake.

I hope I'm clear, my English is not totaly perfect :P

yes! it was here: http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/retail-price-of-this-amazing-spy-bag-79457.html

it's right it's a kind of advertising, but I think, and I'm maybe wrong. That she didn't want to make advertising, because she knows that's not why this forum is made for.

But she knows how some of us are looking for a particular spy, ans she wanted to kinda help.

I don't think she particulary was a not-honnest personne.

look I know if a had this particular bag in one side, and at the other side, I know Fendi lovers like you girls, I prefer that the bag go to one of you.

Well what do you think?

To me Angy it looks like advertising, whether she meant it or not I do not know, but the thread is very confusing, on one hand she is saying look what I got and we are all Congrats. her then it turns out its her own listing on ebay. You do not show off a bag you are trying to sell and thats the thing. I do not think I have been rude at all, I am not a rude person, I always try and give people the benefit of the doubt. So if Katsluxury thinks I have been rude, I am sorry it was not my intention, but at the same time you do not show of a bag that at the same time is being listed on ebay for sale and talk about the sale in this thread.