Look what my sister got me at the outlet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I went to the outlet looking for a leather Sabrina or Audrey but I just couldn't resist this bag once I found it! I asked the SA if they had any Sabrinas or Audreys and they of course said no (without looking in the back first).

Then when I was sitting down, waiting for my sis, and debating between a brown op art Claire and a silver op art Hailey, I see a lady walking around with this Sabrina. I think oh well she already got it.... THEN she puts it down RIGHT NEXT TO ME on a shelf of MFF stuff!!

I guess I was meant to have her! I have no clue how the bag got there coz I had been there since opening practically! It might have been a return? It peeves me how they always hide stuff in the back/intrigues me!

My sweet sister bought this bag for me!:yahoo: I was totally going for the Claire or Hailey but once I saw this I knew I had to have her even though I already have an op art Sabrina. There is just something so awesome about the shape!!!

So the hunt continues for my leather Sabrina or Audrey... who knows if I will ever find one!

2. congrats! that style looks great on you!

3. nice bag congrats!

4. omg!!!!! i want this bag bad.

5. Congrat's and nice bathtub pic...Theres another girl on here that does that...It's nice to see another modeling pic. on the tub,lol..:smile:

6. Cute!

7. thanks your so sweet!!!

8. the light is just way better in there lol!

9. Congrats! What a sweet sister you have! Is that the large or small size? It looks amazing on you! I usually don't like how the Sabrina looks as a shoulder bag, but you certainly pull it off nicely!

10. it's beautiful! you have an awesome sister!

11. Thanks a lot! It is the large size.

12. it was meant to be!!!!
    congrats!!

13. #13 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    love it! So sweet of your sister to buy it. Now that I have my large cherry sabrina....I want a brown or black one. I had the small, sold it and months later got this large one and LOVE IT.

14. Congrats!!! The Op Art Sabrina is very pretty!!!
    What a great sister!!!! I wish one of my sisters would buy me a Coach bag!!! LOL
    Enjoy!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

15. Lucky you on the bag and your sweet sister! Congrats!