Look WHAT MY SA SENT!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Thanks all...!Im in FLA now!
LONG NIGHT!
Funny thing is that she was texting me tonight and was so upset over what happened!I will absolutely buy my next bag from her again!

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
^Haha wow you guys text too?

I would do that, but I think if I had my SA's cell number I'd be texting her all the time asking random Chanel questions.

siri anne

Dec 23, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
Gorgeous flowers. You have got yourself a great SA:tup: Sometimes a simple gesture like that can make all the difference:yes: So... whatcha gonna buy:graucho:

Have fun in Florida. It's absolutely freezing here in Edinburgh, so I am quite envious of you right now:girlsigh:

caren

crazy bag lady
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Pasadena, CA
That's so nice of her! If the whole jacket catastrophe happened to me and my SA sent me flowers, I would never buy from another again!!!

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
This reassures me that the concept of good service isn't quite dead. The Manager you dealt with before was such a nightmare, by comparison.

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
How sweet! Jillian is super nice. It was nice to see her in the Palm Beach store last time I went in. I'm glad she has restored your confidence, Jill. Enjoy Florida!