Look what my cat did!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been about a month since I've been able to look and I can't share this with any of my friends (besides my hair stylist and he's heard it all), so I'm coming to all of you. I was getting ready for work and I walked by a huge pile of clothes with my LV right on top. That's when I saw this:

[​IMG]He chewed the middle, and both ends of the strap.
    [​IMG]I took it into the Portland, OR LV store to see about having the strap replaced. The SA didn't think it was that noticeable and said I should put the money towards something new. She said it will be less noticeable as it darkens up. I was going to buy my Speedy B 35 DE anyway. I'm still on the fence about having it repaired. The strap is like the center piece of the bag. I guess since the weather is finally nice here and not raining, I will start carrying it and see if it bugs me. I'm sure I'm the only one who will even notice.
    [[​IMG]
    When I asked Wesley (my cat) why he did this he said "It was Delightful"[​IMG]
    I finally got over my guilt of spending money on bags when there are so many homeless people (another thread) and here's my little family...[​IMG]

2. I agree with the SA, the damage is not really noticeable and you can always replace the strap down the road if you decide. Lovely cat by the way :smile:

3. That sux! I am such a perfectionist and wouldn't be able to carry it like that.
    Good luck!

4. I agree, it's not too bad. Good thing you caught it when you did. I'd wait to replace it down the road. Your cat is beautiful. Looks like the caption for pic #4 should read "Guilty as charged..."

5. I think it's not so noticeable and once it patina it's even less noticeable, also I think it adds character :smile: I would keep it as it is, cute cat!

6. Ahhhh so sorry... It just has some extra character! Plus you have a cute story of how that happened. Could have been worse. =/

7. +1

8. +2

9. Bad Kitty! How much is it to replace the strap?

10. Now your LV is unique. Specially designed by Wesley… for you :smile: Now you know not to leave your bags lying around :smile: Vachetta is too enticing to little kitties. Mine would try to climb into the shopping bags (which is where I store them in dust covers on the floor) just to be close to my Noe bb. But they weren't interested in my epi bags:lol:

11. Aaww.. But I have to agree with your SA.. I don't think it's that noticeable.. I'd rather use that repair money for something else..;)

12. I am a perfectionist and so anal about everything this would drive me nuts! So happy it doesn't bother you!!! ENJOY :smile:

13. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394609299.864208.jpg

14. +1

15. +1