LOOK what just arrived today….I'm in Lvoe !!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
So…seeing as I'm in Canada, and the dollar is at an all time low right now, it makes no sense for me to buy from Ebay, or the many FB groups I belong to (most sellers are American). I surf Kijiji daily (kinda like Craigslist), and come across many great LV items being offered at a fraction of what it cost to buy/pay in U.S funds right now.
Anyway…seen this Speedy 35 for a crazy low price, the seller never really used it she said. I took a gamble, she agreed to mail it, and of course I paid through Paypal invoice (protects both buyer and seller). It arrived in NEW condition with store receipt, tags, dust bag, paper bag..etc.
It was immediately love at first sight! It will be a fabulous bag for our Canadian winters (no fuss, no vachetta).
Here she is…

Attachments

• FullSizeRender copy 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy 7.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 999
  • FullSizeRender copy 10.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy 10.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 904

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
So…seeing as I'm in Canada, and the dollar is at an all time low right now, it makes no sense for me to buy from Ebay, or the many FB groups I belong to (most sellers are American). I surf Kijiji daily (kinda like Craigslist), and come across many great LV items being offered at a fraction of what it cost to buy/pay in U.S funds right now.
Anyway…seen this Speedy 35 for a crazy low price, the seller never really used it she said. I took a gamble, she agreed to mail it, and of course I paid through Paypal invoice (protects both buyer and seller). It arrived in NEW condition with store receipt, tags, dust bag, paper bag..etc.
It was immediately love at first sight! It will be a fabulous bag for our Canadian winters (no fuss, no vachetta).
Here she is…
Beautiful classic LV bags! Congrats and enjoy!