Look What Just Arrived In The Post ??

holleigh

O.G.
Jun 25, 2012
Not really a reveal & not the best of pics, I just couldn't wait to get her on here !!!

The newest addition to my Lavender Family - meet Phoebe xxH

Phoebe1_zpsa466b31e.jpg

snowampphoebe004_zpsead42e32.jpg

Not really a reveal & not the best of pics, I just couldn't wait to get her on here !!!

The newest addition to my Lavender Family - meet Phoebe xxH

Phoebe1_zpsa466b31e.jpg

snowampphoebe004_zpsead42e32.jpg

She's absolutely gorgeous, holleigh! :P Your lavender family is amazing, with some truly classic styles in there!! Have you taken an updated family portrait yet, btw?! ;)

She's absolutely gorgeous, holleigh! :P Your lavender family is amazing, with some truly classic styles in there!! Have you taken an updated family portrait yet, btw?! ;)

Have a "all cuddled in the cupboard" shot (from just now) which is here ,,,

snowampphoebe005_zpsfb0bf9d6.jpg

but planning on a new full-frontal display later today (getting snowed-in right now, so plenty of time to play with the girls !) xxH

Have a "all cuddled in the cupboard" shot (from just now) which is here ,,,

snowampphoebe005_zpsfb0bf9d6.jpg

but planning on a new full-frontal display later today (getting snowed-in right now, so plenty of time to play with the girls !) xxH

What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Lovely photo, too - they look so snuggly in there, together!! They all look in remarkably good condition; have you been quite lucky with them, overall?

What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Lovely photo, too - they look so snuggly in there, together!! They all look in remarkably good condition; have you been quite lucky with them, overall?

I've been incredibly lucky , happily the lavenders weren't high up on the "must fake" list (I expect it's quite a difficult colour to fake & wouldn't be worth the cost in relation to the possible sales) and all the lasses I've managed to source have (well, with the exception of little raggedy Euston, who's not pristine by any means, but I love her just the same) been in remarkable condition - Elgin, Ledbury, Bays , Phoebe & the belt purse have never been carried !!! xxH

I've been incredibly lucky , happily the lavenders weren't high up on the "must fake" list (I expect it's quite a difficult colour to fake & wouldn't be worth the cost in relation to the possible sales) and all the lasses I've managed to source have (well, with the exception of little raggedy Euston, who's not pristine by any means, but I love her just the same) been in remarkable condition - Elgin, Ledbury, Bays , Phoebe & the belt purse have never been carried !!! xxH

Wow!! Real classics and so lovely to have a "matching set", holleigh! :biggrin: I have a choc Euston and I do love her, despite her being obviously pre-loved!! ;)