Look what I won!

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120218623591&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

I have wanted this bag for months!!! :wlae: I know I've posted it here before but it doesn't turn up on ebay that often-though there were actually two auctions for this particular bag this week. Anyway, I won it and for what I think is a bargain price. What do you all think? You can be honest, lol. It appeals to the hippie side of me :P I can totally see me wearing this bag with jeans on days when I'm just going to class or kicking around. It's so cute, I just love it! Plus, it's different-I won't see every girl I know carrying this one. I'm sooo excited to get it :yahoo:

574a_1.jpg

Attachments

• 574a_1.jpg
    574a_1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 21
sweetmelissa:

I love your bag and I love your taste in bags! This bag
appeals to me as well. I must say that whenever I see
a well dressed woman with a bag I drool over it is always
this type of bag - very boho chic ala Kate Hudson. Beautiful!
Congrats on your awesome find!

Liz

sweetmelissa:

I love your bag and I love your taste in bags! This bag
appeals to me as well. I must say that whenever I see
a well dressed woman with a bag I drool over it is always
this type of bag - very boho chic ala Kate Hudson. Beautiful!
Congrats on your awesome find!

Liz

Thank you-you are so sweet :flowers: We definitely have similar taste in bags, I always love yours too!

http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120218623591&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:US:1123

I have wanted this bag for months!!! :wlae: I know I've posted it here before but it doesn't turn up on ebay that often-though there were actually two auctions for this particular bag this week. Anyway, I won it and for what I think is a bargain price. What do you all think? You can be honest, lol. It appeals to the hippie side of me :P I can totally see me wearing this bag with jeans on days when I'm just going to class or kicking around. It's so cute, I just love it! Plus, it's different-I won't see every girl I know carrying this one. I'm sooo excited to get it :yahoo:

574a_1.jpg

Oh I LOVE it! :tup::heart::tup: I'm kind of a hippie chick anyway, but I love this! Hadn't seen this one before! Congrats on the find!

Thanks girls! I'm so excited to have finally won it after I've been looking for it for so long. I'm hoping it will be a little lighter than the legacy bags (and Abbey of course) which pretty much comprise my current collection. I am tired of lugging them all over campus with me every day.

OMG that bag is super rare and you won it for 55??????

*drop dead*

it is gorgeous!!! watch out for the suede though it is a biotch to clean!! spray it to death with scotchguard!!

Thank you all beautiful girls! I know suede is difficult but I just can't help but love it. I'll just have to be careful with this bag-and I will spray it with my Apple suede stuff as soon as it arrives.