Look what I scored!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
I have been drooling over the Epi Mandarine for a while now. I wanted to purchase something in this color to go with my speedy 30 (I just thought the brown with the orange would go nicely together). Here is what I won on Ebay last night:

Does anyone else use a pouchette inside thier speedy? I still want to get an Epi wallet or pocket organizer but will have to save a bit.

Attachments

• lvmandarine.jpg
    lvmandarine.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 109
Becca4277 said:
I have been drooling over the Epi Mandarine for a while now. I wanted to purchase something in this color to go with my speedy 30 (I just thought the brown with the orange would go nicely together). Here is what I won on Ebay last night:

Does anyone else use a pouchette inside thier speedy? I still want to get an Epi wallet or pocket organizer but will have to save a bit.

yep i use my cerises pochette inside all of my bags...in it i keep my wallet, epi pocket organizer and other essentials that i may need if i don't want to carry a big bag, so I can just grab and go.

blackbutterfly said:
yep i use my cerises pochette inside all of my bags...in it i keep my wallet, epi pocket organizer and other essentials that i may need if i don't want to carry a big bag, so I can just grab and go.
That's a good idea because sometimes I want to grab and go and not carry a huge bag around.