Look what I ordered!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It isn't here yet but I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival...

LV Fleur de Porcelaine Bandeau

[​IMG]

it also comes in these colors...

[​IMG]

This one is also around $100, not sure though I ordered it from France, so I am only paying $90 American.

2. Very cute!! Nice choice!

3. Cute! Congrats!

4. I really like the blue one, congrats!

5. Thanks, I love the colored ones but I figured beige would go with all my outfits throughout the year. Hopefully I'll sell some more houses and I can get the other 2 for summer!

6. i saw this in the boutique when i bought my speedy and it took every ounce of willpower not to impulse buy the red one. (i am such a scarf whore). it is SO beautiful. you will LOVE it. :smile:

7. None of the girls knew anything about it, I printed out a pic and took it to the boutique, so I ordered it through a girl that goes to France often. I guess I should have waited a little! :smile:

8. ohh so cute!! thanks for sharing and can't wait till you get it because I'm sure it's even more fab in your pics

9. Those are so cute! I like the blue one, but I'd have no idea what to use them for.

10. aww too cute! i love it! :biggrin: all your outfits will look even more adorable!

11. Oh my god, I so have to get one !! They are too cute !

12. I think you made a real smart choice! Enjoy.

13. Love Those!!!

14. Very pretty! I love the red

15. So cute! :love: I love the red one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice