look what i made!

I couldn't see the pic from work (blocked) so I logged on to tpf my sidekick just so I could see the pic, it was so worth it!
That is so freakin awesome :tup:. Thank you for posting it, I'll have to see if I can find a mug the next time I'm at starbucks so that I can drink in style also.

OMG

So this morning as I was getting ready for work, I noticed there's something that looks like a shoebox on the dining room table. Something that looks like a Coach shoebox. That draws my curiosity. I walk closer to it and see my name on the TO line and Cindy's name (batgirl) on the FROM.

I open it up and I see the INFAMOUS COFFEE MUG she posted a few days ago and some awesome skittles and some gum and and a super sweet card!! :yahoo:This is so funny because I was looking at her thread again last night to figure out how I was going to make my own and I remember seeing this:
awww thanks pyari! i am really glad you think its cute!
LOL!! You sly girl, you :yes:

I was running late so I didn't have a chance to take pictures of everything, but I did take a picture of the mug. I can't wait to get home so i can take some more pics to share with you guys!

Thank you so much Cindy!! The kindness that you've shown me has truly made me realize that there ARE really are sincerely nice people out there. You ARE AWESOME! *HUGS*

Here's a pic:
DSC_5072.JPG

I copied you too! I save alot of my shopping bags from all stores. In my file cabinet here at work I found a Pink Patchwork shopping bag from last summer. When we went to Starbucks today I picked up a mug. I think this is a super cute way to show off bags! VERY creative and GREAT idea! I can't wait to make so many more and change it out every few days :smile: