Look What I Learned To Do Today!!!

Deana

Aug 22, 2006
:yahoo: Hi Ladies! For anyone waiting for more photos of my new Indigo City and family, they won't be up until tomorrow. I live in a coastal city and sometimes the fog can roll in, and it did so today. I had gone to a store last night called the Beadstation to find some charms for my new bag, and decided to go back today when the fog came in. I have wholesale catalogs where I can buy everything under the sun, but it is nice to see things in person. I had admired some pretty heartshaped glass wrapped in 14kt gold and sterling silver, and today the gal who makes them was giving a class. The pink heart is the one I made in class today and the 2 others I purchased from her. I am going to make my bags pretty tonight and hopefully will have some sun tomorrow for photos!
:love:
IMG_5557.jpg

**I had to remove comments nad e-mail address as we do not allow any advertising or selling here.
Contact Vlad for specific permissions please.

Attachments

• IMG_5533.jpg
    IMG_5533.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_5535.jpg
    IMG_5535.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5537.jpg
    IMG_5537.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5545.jpg
    IMG_5545.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5553.jpg
    IMG_5553.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 123
deana those are SUPER cute. i LOVE the glass hearts.

i just got the coolest purse charms off of a store called minimoon.biz...and i was really pleased when they arrived. i am all about the charms lately since i don't have a BAG to decorate yet!!! and there are not enough cute ones out there!!!

everyone should have purse charms! the pink is my fave!

Deana, I love the pale pink heart you made, it is the proper carebear heart shape. What fun! I love to make stuff too. What kind of equipment do you need to make glass hearts with metal trim?