Look what I just won!!!

MsAmie

Gotta have them all!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
I've always wanted a rose Leigh and finally won one! I can't wait until I get her. Meanwhile, I've been going through my scarf collection and don't see anything that would work with her! I need your help! What scarves do you think would look good on my rose Leigh? THANKS!!!:tup: (Picture from ebay)

Attachments

• f70b_1.jpg
    f70b_1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 76
I have 2 Leighs and a Rose, but not a Rose Leigh, LOL.
Leigh is my fave bag, ever.

Rose is my daughter, age 6!

LOL. How cute! I've always thought Rose was beautiful name, maybe you should buy a Rose Leigh and "save" it for when she is older and gift it to her! :P

How fun for you, MsAmie! I'm so excited for you. I just got a raisin Leigh and she is becoming my favorite bag, even over Ali. Now I want a Leigh in black! Can't wait to see pics. Congrats!!

I've always wanted a rose Leigh and finally won one! I can't wait until I get her. Meanwhile, I've been going through my scarf collection and don't see anything that would work with her! I need your help! What scarves do you think would look good on my rose Leigh? THANKS!!!:tup: (Picture from ebay)

Congrats, Amie! The Color is so lovely, i like this shade...its beautiful!:heart:
I love Coach bags, they can look really classic...:tup:

You may wanna try scarf colors like light pink, peach colors/or combinations of brown and light pink, will be fabulous!

Post us a picture and model it when you get it! Congrats!