Look what I just won!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've always wanted a rose Leigh and finally won one! I can't wait until I get her. Meanwhile, I've been going through my scarf collection and don't see anything that would work with her! I need your help! What scarves do you think would look good on my rose Leigh? THANKS!!!:tup: (Picture from ebay)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats to you. I love legacy leigh. The color is TDF!

3. Oh pretty! That color is so lovely :tup:

4. I have 2 Leighs and a Rose, but not a Rose Leigh, LOL.
    Leigh is my fave bag, ever.

Rose is my daughter, age 6!

5. Congrats, Amie! As for a scarf, hmmm...maybe the multi signature dot ponytail scarf or the resort scarf might look good too!

6. LOL. How cute! I've always thought Rose was beautiful name, maybe you should buy a Rose Leigh and "save" it for when she is older and gift it to her! :P

7. I was thinking of the multi signature dot scarf too, I've already got it! As for the resort scarf, hmmm good idea. Thanks Stephanie! :heart:

8. Hey Hey Hey, Bag Twin ;)

:tup: Congrats on your win

I use one of the tattersall scarfs on her, but I agree on that multi dots one would look good too :yes:

9. OOO that is sucha beautiful colour! Congrats!

10. Congratulations on your Leigh! I recently got one too (camel)! Love the rose. I think either the dot or resort scarf would be very cute.

11. congratulations amie! i'm so happy for you! :yahoo: i second the notion of the white polka dot scarf! :tup:

12. Congrat!

13. How fun for you, MsAmie! I'm so excited for you. I just got a raisin Leigh and she is becoming my favorite bag, even over Ali. Now I want a Leigh in black! Can't wait to see pics. Congrats!!

14. Congrats, Amie! The Color is so lovely, i like this shade...its beautiful!:heart:
    I love Coach bags, they can look really classic...:tup:

You may wanna try scarf colors like light pink, peach colors/or combinations of brown and light pink, will be fabulous!

Post us a picture and model it when you get it! Congrats!