Look what I just made!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Today I was at home doing an assignment due tomorrow and I was absolutely STARVING!!

We had nothing in the house, no butter, milk or chocolate and I only had $0.13 in my bank!! :crybaby:

So I scrounged around the pantry and found: powdered milk, sugar, an egg, ancient rice and some cinnamon.

Put it all together and you get.........

RICE PUDDING!!! Stodgy, sweet and filling, perfect for a starving student.

Below are some photos!

I am eating it right now and its really nice.

rice pud 2.JPG rice pud 3.JPG
  2. Good on you, sounds yummy and it's really healthy too ;) Reminds me of my good old days back when I was at Uni.

3. Thanks Lee69! It is healthy; lots of protein!

Don't know about the 'good old uni days'...:weird:

Maybe when I am out and have been working for a bit I will look back fondly!

4. hehe looks good. im hungry now

5. it looks good!!great invention!:smile:

6. I love rice pudding!! mmmm hehe You are pretty resourceful with nothing in the house!

7. Thanks Danica! I thought so too ;)

8. Luckily my boyfriend brought home some shopping last night so I can go back to being lazy!

9. hey...that looks sort of good! i wish i was creative and resourceful as you!

10. i guess i'm hungry but i think you are a genius

11. Alvie223... you are making me blush! :shame:

I guess that Commercial Cookery subject I did in high-school to avoid actual exams paid off!

12. u got some cooking talent here gal! Looks delicious!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice