Look what I just got!!!! My new additions :-)

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Yesterday, my white City, Today, my anthracite paddy and LV MC wapity and tomorrow............. NOTHING! Im Broke! But I had to let my green apple first in the pic too. Its just so darn cute!:love:

Attachments

• DSC03236.JPG
    DSC03236.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 193
LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! The white B-bag is stunning!

Note to self: "begin process of moping and whining to hubby in hopes of snagging another B-bag. This time - white".

I just got my first one on Monday and already, just as all of you had predicted - I'M ADDICTED! :wacko:

Enjoy them all! They are really beautiful!:love:

SerenitySue said:
Yeah the Paddy!!! Er, I was meaning to ask.. what is the wapity used for? Like, is it just a regular purse or what? What is it?? lol!

I was wondering this same thing. What the heck is a wapity? A way too expensive change purse? Anyone?

The bag collection is divine! I am not a Balenciaga fan, but that white is really a stunner! Might sway me the other way! And LOVE the Paddy! Congrats!

SerenitySue said:
Yeah the Paddy!!! Er, I was meaning to ask.. what is the wapity used for? Like, is it just a regular purse or what? What is it?? lol!

For me its absolutely the perfect size for the makeup I take where ever I go. It has my powder compact, lip gloss, lip liner, a small pill box, and my little ones bandaids in it, with a little room to spair:nuts:

ranskimmie said:
For me its absolutely the perfect size for the makeup I take where ever I go. It has my powder compact, lip gloss, lip liner, a small pill box, and my little ones bandaids in it, with a little room to spair:nuts:

Ahh, I get it now, thanks! It's a "bits n pieces" purse:biggrin: . For all those little accessories floating around in a bag. Would not work as a makeup purse for me tho unless it's long enuf to house a rouge brush.;)

Ooooh, that white city is beautiful (!!!!!!!). It looks gorgeous :love: Congrats, ranskimmie, they're all great! If you ever get tired of the city (and the wapity!) you know who to PM :amuse: :P