Look what I just got!!!! My new additions :-)

1. Yesterday, my white City, Today, my anthracite paddy and LV MC wapity and tomorrow............. NOTHING! Im Broke! But I had to let my green apple first in the pic too. Its just so darn cute!:love:

DSC03236.JPG
  2. Nice haul!

3. Aww, gorgeous:love: !!! You've been thoroughly bad, lol! So now that you've got all these bags all at once, which will you be using first/most?? :biggrin:

4. All at the same time, if I can make it happen! No, actually Im using my paddy right now. LOVE IT!

5. nice purchases! totally jealous on your shopping spree.

6. Yeah the Paddy!!! Er, I was meaning to ask.. what is the wapity used for? Like, is it just a regular purse or what? What is it?? lol!

7. LOVE LOVE LOVE them all! The white B-bag is stunning!

Note to self: "begin process of moping and whining to hubby in hopes of snagging another B-bag. This time - white".

I just got my first one on Monday and already, just as all of you had predicted - I'M ADDICTED! :wacko:

Enjoy them all! They are really beautiful!:love:

8. I was wondering this same thing. What the heck is a wapity? A way too expensive change purse? Anyone?

The bag collection is divine! I am not a Balenciaga fan, but that white is really a stunner! Might sway me the other way! And LOVE the Paddy! Congrats!

9. For me its absolutely the perfect size for the makeup I take where ever I go. It has my powder compact, lip gloss, lip liner, a small pill box, and my little ones bandaids in it, with a little room to spair:nuts:

10. Mmm city is beautifulll.

11. Nice bags! The white city is a beauty, and as you say, the apple is sooo cute!

12. ooo lovely! The bbags are really growing on me...this is bad

13. beautiful.

14. Ahh, I get it now, thanks! It's a "bits n pieces" purse:biggrin: . For all those little accessories floating around in a bag. Would not work as a makeup purse for me tho unless it's long enuf to house a rouge brush.;)

15. Ooooh, that white city is beautiful (!!!!!!!). It looks gorgeous :love: Congrats, ranskimmie, they're all great! If you ever get tired of the city (and the wapity!) you know who to PM :amuse: :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice