Look what I just bought!!!

xangelannx

Jan 23, 2008
I got the Studded Gallery tote in brown on Ebay!! I love how it shines!! I did a BIN for $219. Is that a good price? I was watching one today that went for $255 so I think it's not bad.
431b_1_sbl.JPG

Yay!!! It's gorgeous! Congrats!!! Gotta love the gallery totes! I love the studded totes! Can't wait to see pics when you get it. I would say that's a good price. They were at least $100 more while they were in stores. Congrats! Now we are both waiting for our gallery totes!

Beautiful! I actually own this same bag but in black and I adore it. Wait until you see how pretty it shines in the sun! Does yours have patent leather trim too? I love that detail, it just adds to the overall look of the bag imho.

I believe these retailed for like $358 or $328 or something. At the outlets when I was looking for them they were around $207-they are probably cheaper now but also hard to find so I'd say you got a great deal! That's about what I paid for mine a few months ago and I thought it was a good price so I think you did great.