Look what I got!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just received the Med. Betty in whiskey at about 75% off the 1800 price! I bought it from an super nice seller on ebay and it's definitely authentic (she sent the receipt) and the leather is TDF!

So happy to get such a great deal! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

• bags.jpg
      bags.jpg
      File size:
      14.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I just love a good deal! That light blue Chloe is beautiful. Is it the jeans moyen (sp?)?

3. Beautiful. What a steal!

4. Yes, it's the blue jeans moyen. Sadly, I'm selling it. :crybaby:

5. really ive been looking for one for ages, where will you be selling it and how much for?

6. ^^^ probably on ebay..

But she can't advertise it on this board... tPF rules state no promoting your own auctions :yes:

back to topic: congrats on your betty!!!!!

7. I love that bag! And snaps for the amazing deal!

8. Thanks, girlfriend! I'm close to loving Betty more than the Paddy! This is my first one and I wish I hadn't waited so long to check this style out.

9. Nice!

10. It's nice! And what a sweet deal, congrats!

11. COOL!!! 75% off~~ Great deal :nuts:

12. Wow what a great deal..!! Congrats! :flowers: You have gorgeous collection, they're all beautiful!

13. Thanks, going to pick up my Mastic Paddy today. Can't wait! I was patient enough to get a pretty good deal on one...600 off retail. It still put a dent in my wallet, but I couldn't resist this color!

Chloe bags are so addictive!

14. Congrats bagluvah! I have the betty in whiskey (same size) but mine was nowhere near that good a deal! The betty is underestimated IMO, but then I'm biased - her leather has withstood beautifully (not a mark or scuff) being owned by someone who has a 1 year old girl!

15. Congrats - on the new bag and great deal!!!