Look what I got!!!

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
This was my first Coach love ever. I've been eyeing her for many months. I ended up going to the outlet and getting a Carly and Zoe and thought that by getting two for the price of one, it would put the Hippie out of my mind. But it never did. I've watched many purses come and go on Coach, but this one has always been the one that stole my heart.

I was hoping to find it at an outlet, but I didn't want to risk losing her forever, so I decided to bite the bullet and just buy her from the FP store.

I love everything about it - the color was the biggest thing, but also the ability to carry it so many ways. This purse just screams me - I love the little bit of bling it has.

YIPPIE!! I finally got her. The SA at the store told me last week it was being discontinued as of Wednesday of this week, so I knew this may be my last chance. She may show up at an outlet, we'll see. . .

Picture 007.jpg

Congratulations!!!
I know it is hard to justify the price but it sounds like you wanted the bag for a long time!!! I say you need to treat yourself!!!
Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

I have the satchel in this color...such stunning colors and I LOVE it! I have only seen the top zip shoulder bag in in these colors at the outlet. I bought my satchel on ebay and saved about $100 than I would if I paid FP....of course now they are selling for $100 less than what I paid <groan>. If you can stand it, you may want to hold on to it for a while and see if it turns up somewhere for less. If not, then at least you have it and a bag you love is always worth the cost ;)

This is exactly what I plan to do. I haven't even used the Zoe yet, so I'm not in any rush to use the Hippie, so I will hang on and see if any start showing up in the outlets over the next month! That would be awesome, but at least if that doesn't happen, I have mine! I did not want this to be the one that got away.

Thanks for all the replies ladies. It makes it so much fun to come here and share. :yahoo:

I have the satchel in this color...such stunning colors and I LOVE it! I have only seen the top zip shoulder bag in in these colors at the outlet. I bought my satchel on ebay and saved about $100 than I would if I paid FP....of course now they are selling for $100 less than what I paid <groan>. If you can stand it, you may want to hold on to it for a while and see if it turns up somewhere for less. If not, then at least you have it and a bag you love is always worth the cost ;)

Congrats on the hippie! I have this same bag in the black Op Art and it quickly became one of my faves. I also bought mine from the boutique tho I was lucky to get it on PCE. This bag is well worth the money...enjoy :woohoo:

Congrats on the hippie! I have this same bag in the black Op Art and it quickly became one of my faves. I also bought mine from the boutique tho I was lucky to get it on PCE. This bag is well worth the money...enjoy :woohoo:

bagap, don't know how I missed your OP but the hippie looked fab on you and I love that blk Opart!