Look what I got today!

1. Yeah, today the fedEx guy delivered my new red groom agenda! I am so happy! I love it! I had to call the 1866 because my store did not have it! I also got a cute thing from Karen kooper, the nail polish that Louis Vuitton released. I love it! :heart: :heart:

100406_16511.jpg 100406_16521.jpg
  2. Congrats and enjoy... the nail polish- love it-

3. LOVE IT!!!:love:

4. thank you guys!

5. I love the Agenda Groom! :love: And the Nail polish is hot! I love these nail polish rich dark colors, are you really going to use it?:nuts:

6. Cute stuff, I love the nail polish! :smile:

7. LOL! You know I was actually thinking about it! I was debating whether or not I was going to use it! I think maybe once, and then just leave there! The colors are so rich though! I think I am just going to have it there and look at it!

8. Congrat's your agenda is so cute!

9. Love the Groom and the Nail Polish :yahoo:

Does LV sell Nail Polish? I've never seen it before. It has to be rare b/c I've never seen it. Is it possible to get that ?

Very, very :supacool: cool

10. Cute! Congrats.

11. I just tried looking for this on eLuxury and I couldn't find it :sad:

What colours are the nail polish btw ? ;)

I want it so bad ! :love: Where can I get this ? :heart: :confused1: :heart:

12. I think the polish was a VIP gift.

13. Cool, I didn't know LV had nailpolishes

14. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Yup, the nail polish were a VIP gift. I was gifted one set back in Singapore prob 2-3 yrs back when I went 'mad' buying all the cherry blossom stuff! They're really cute!

Congrats on your purchases!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice