Look What I Got Today !!

1. I should say , look what my husband bought me today ! he's crazy...we went to LV store today and i wasn't going to buy anything but he saw the light blue L'Ingenieux and insisted I buy it :nuts:
    for some reason, he's obessed with the Suhali leather range, he thinks its a stunning design thats going to last for a long long time so he insisted that I buy it hehehhe...............so now I have a new addition to my Suhali leather collection :shame:
    what a happy day for me :amuse:

new bag.JPG LV-Blue.JPE
  2. congrats!! its gorgeous :love::love: I think the Suhali line is so classy :lol::lol:.

3. lucky you! :smile:

4. Love that color! It's TDF! Grats!!!!!

5. Great purchase..I adore the suhali range:love:

6. You are so lucky! What a great hubby!

7. OMG :nuts: Your husband has excellent taste. I love it :love: Congrats!

8. Gorgeous !! Congrats!!!!

9. I LOVE that your husband insists on a LV bag. So in the minority. Most men I know, including my boyfriend, think LV bags are ugly. Although I can't complain, he did buy me the Manhattan GM. Ahhhh, what you do for love=)

10. Congratulations! The color's beautiful. Your husband has exquisite taste.

11. awwww so pretty! I want one so bad!

12. yes...my husband is obessed with LV bags, the first LV he gave me was a blue epi ! i am a lucky girl :shame:

13. Those Are Gorgeous!

14. Congrats! I love blue Suhali :smile:

15. Congrats! That's such a beautiful color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice