Look what I got! I'm now officially cut off... unless Coach hires me!

curiousillusion

LOVE pink!
Jul 12, 2008
aug26.jpg

Squee! The elephant came today, I LOVE HIM! The other two I got using a PCE (that a wonderful TPF-er sent me), I'm not really sure WHAT I'm going to do with the cherry charm, it was an impulse buy. Had I not ordered the elephant earlier in the week, I probably could've gotten my sunnies. Oh well.

Oh and the Coach hiring thing... I actually have a group interview this weekend but I'm not too optimistic about it... I don't have any retail experience (I'm a teacher and previously used to work in graphics) but I still have my fingers crossed!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I love the cherry, you WILL find a use for it... I adore mine on a denim sig stripe tote but it's cute on most anything! The fox and the elephant are super super cute too!

Good luck with your interview... just be as professional as you would be as in a teaching interview... I'm sure it will go fine! Afterall, I have no retail experience and the manager at my outlet told me to apply there and I'm going to be a teacher! It's going to go just super, good luck!

Oh, being a fellow TPF'r with more knowledge about Coach than most, you'll ace that interview! My store keeps telling me that as soon as i have my baby they want me to come work there a couple days a week. It is SO tempting!

I love what you got with your PCE. I hope you get the job! I have the cherry charm and it's one of my favorites. Looks best against black bags I think, but looks good with them all. I see affordable Coach sunnies on the bay all the time, you could try that route.

Love your goodies, especially the fox! And good luck on the interview! I'm curious, are you wanting to work at Coach mostly for the merchandise? Because I am also considering going that route and I'm a school counselor, lol.

Love your goodies, especially the fox! And good luck on the interview! I'm curious, are you wanting to work at Coach mostly for the merchandise? Because I am also considering going that route and I'm a school counselor, lol.

I kinda think that the fox has a bit of attitude, lol!

Ha, no actually, I just need the extra cash. Where I work I don't make enough money to make all my ends meet so I need to work extra - last year I worked after school care, which helped but when we didn't have school, we didn't have after school care so I suffered through the holidays. I figure, if I work retail, it's probably the same amount of money, plus I'd be able to work holidays, AND it would be a nice change from being around kids!

And if I get to buy a little something for myself every once in a while (and I DON'T mean every paycheck - I have to keep telling myself that!) then all the better!

I love what you got with your PCE. I hope you get the job! I have the cherry charm and it's one of my favorites. Looks best against black bags I think, but looks good with them all. I see affordable Coach sunnies on the bay all the time, you could try that route.

Thanks again btw! And I think I have a black hobo that the cherry might look perfect with. Then again, the fox might look nice there too! Decisions!

I get nervous from buying from the bay, especially sunnies... might be easy to hide scratches, ya know?