Look what I got for my birthday & XMAS :D

misselvee: wow!!i've got manhattan PM too after i delivered my 2nd baby :smile:

Wow that is so cool! Your hubby gave u such a nice suprise hehe :smile:

amijanina84- I LOVE this bag, it's on my wishlist! Congrats!!

LOL cool its a lovely bag in terms of eye candy it really catches attention when i going to a cafe tonight with friends which kinda annoyed me a bit but expected.

Anyways thanks again for your sweet comments. My collection is small which is how I like it but im trying control my temptations to buy new bags it's just too much!!! LOL

karrey-love ur collection the white think is versace not sure though and the Lv stamped.Beautiful

Cute! Congratulations! I'm loving that red stamped bag of yours.:graucho:

Yes the white one from Versace. It is absolutely beautiful and if u want eye candy this will do the trick I've had so many people ask where I did I buy the bag! It a limited edition 2006 Versace bag so I'm not entirely sure if its still avail from Versace boutiques anymore. Very well done the interior is just beautiful and silky. The zipper chain nib is just adorable!

The red LV stamped bag was very hard to get a hold off. It's a beautiful and very different LV bag and so cute :biggrin:

Thank u guys u all is so sweet :smile: Yes the Manhattan PM is very nice size and adorable hehe :smile: